High voltage cables (HV cables) are cables used for high-voltage power transmission. The high voltage cable includes a conductor and an insulation layer. The high voltage cable should be completely insulated. This means that they have a complete rated insulation system that will include insulation, a semi-enclosed layer, and a metal shield.
In all applications, the high voltage cable insulation must not deteriorate due to high-voltage stress, ozone-generated electricity discharge in the air, or tracking. The cable system must prevent high-voltage conductors from contacting other objects or persons, and must contain and control leakage currents. The design of cable joints and terminals must control high-voltage stress to prevent insulation breakdown.
The high-voltage cables produced by newheek are mainly used in medical applications, mainly equipped with X-ray machines, CT and DR. Its main advantages are:
1. Used to connect X-ray tube and high voltage generator.
2. It can be customized to suit different applications.
3. Two connection methods of straight elbow are available.
4. The cable length can be customized.
5. Cable accessories can be ordered separately.