Recently, many customers asked whether the high-voltage cable of the X-ray machine caused the tube to leak oil? The editor will first analyze with you what are the reasons for the oil leakage of the tube?
1. High-pressure ignition in the tube core: the metal in the tube core is damaged or vaporized, and the vacuum degree is reduced; the storage time of the tube is too long. Need to rescue or replace the die
2. The filament is open: the filament has reached the end of its service life; the tube is under high conditions
3. Insufficient radiation: loose tube core; cracks on the anode target surface or burns on the target surface
4. The rotating anode does not rotate: the gap is too large after the rotating anode rotor is stuck or the bearing is worn; the rotating anode stator coil is open or short-circuited
5. Glass bulb cracks: insufficient preheating of the bulb or overloaded use of the bulb
6. High pressure ignition in the pipe sleeve: insulation oil aging; insulation material aging; residual gas or air leakage in the pipe sleeve, rescue and repair
7. Oil leakage of the pipe sleeve: the seal is aging; the window is cracked
8. The radiator, the oil pump is damaged, the motor coil is open or short-circuited; the bearing or the oil pump blade is damaged
9. The fan is burned out, the motor coil is open or short-circuited; the fan motor bearing is damaged
10. The filter is blocked and there are too many impurities in the insulating oil
After seeing so many reasons that cause oil leakage in the tube, there is no mention of the high-voltage cable of the x-ray machine, which means that the high-voltage cable of the x-ray machine cannot cause the oil leakage in the tube. If you have other needs, please contact us.