Introduction to three-core high voltage cable connector
Three-core high-voltage cable connector is an indispensable part in the cable line. It is used to connect two cables and improve the electric field at the end of two cables.Long circuits must be connected by two or more cables, which requires a high voltage cable connector.
1. Contact resistance: plugs, sockets for each contact contact resistance should be no greater than 0.001 Ω.
2. Dc withstand voltage: three-core cable plug and socket contact with the ground to apply 94kV (peak) pulse dc voltage for 15min without breakdown.
3. Pulling force: the pulling force of plug and socket shall be no less than 30N and no more than 100N.
1) when the plug and socket are not powered on, the service life of the plug and socket shall be no less than 1000 times;
2) three core high voltage cable connector, socket in 70 kv (peak), 50 hz ac voltage, oil temperature 100 ℃ condition, electricity 200 h no breakdown phenomenon.
Newheek high voltage cable can meet your different procurement needs.