Matters needing attention in the work of high-voltage cables for medical X-ray machines
Several issues that should be noted in the work:
1. Be careful in the process of making the cable head, keep it clean and dry
2. Avoid long-term exposure to ultraviolet radiation, oxidation, heat, etc.
3. After continuous work for a long time, if the temperature of the machine rises or the temperature of the equipment room is high in summer, vaseline will overflow due to heat. In this case, you must unplug and wipe clean, and re-dehydrate the vaseline or silicon. fat
4. Do not be corroded by gasoline and transformer oil
5. To prevent the cable from getting damp and mildew, it is better to suspend the cable.
6. When hanging cables, use arc-shaped circular groove hangers. Do not hang directly on the hooks or suspend them by bundling. The cable’s allowable bending radius is not less than 8.5 times of the cable outer diameter.
7. For high-voltage cables that have been used for many years, a steel sleeve can be placed on the upper end of the plug seat during maintenance to reduce breakdown damage caused by force bending of the cable root.
8. Always pay attention to the fixing ring and X-ray tube at both ends of the cable, whether the high voltage generator is fastened to avoid danger.