X ray high voltage cable In large and medium X-ray machines, connect the high voltage generator and the X-ray tube head, the function is to send the high voltage output of the high voltage generator to the two poles of the X-ray tube, and send the heating voltage of the filament to the filament of the X-ray tube.Structure of high voltage cable: there are coaxial (concentric circle) and non-coaxial (non-concentric circle) in the arrangement of the core lines.
X ray high voltage cable features:
1. Used in medical applications, such as X-ray machines, DR, CT, etc.
2. Used to connect X-ray tube and high voltage generator.
3. Can be customized for different applications.
4, can provide two straight elbow connection.
5. Cable length can be customized.
6. Cable accessories can be separately ordered.
X ray high voltage cable main configuration:
Any length can be customized
X ray high voltage cable precautions:
Avoid excessive bending. The bending radius should not be less than 5-8 times of the diameter of the cable to avoid cracking.Reduce the degree of insulation, usually to keep the cable dry clean, avoid oil, moisture and harmful gas erosion, so as to avoid rubber aging.