The arrangement of the high-voltage cables of the X-ray machine is divided into two types: coaxial (concentric) and non-coaxial (non-concentric) according to the arrangement of conductive cores.
The high-voltage cable of the X-ray machine is connected to the high-voltage generator and the X-ray tube head in the large and medium-sized x-ray machine. The function of the high-voltage cable of the X-ray machine is to send the high voltage output by the high-voltage generator to the two poles of the x-ray tube, and to send the heating voltage of the filament to the filament of the x-ray tube.
The reasons for the damage of the high-voltage cable of the X-ray machine are as follows:
(1) Long-term exposure to moisture or long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays causes rubber aging, and the insulation strength is reduced, causing breakdown.
(2) The quality of the high-voltage cable of the X-ray machine is poor, the thickness of the rubber layer and the conductive core wire is uneven, the cutting is accidentally damaged during assembly, the rubber is burned during welding, and the core wire and the plug are poorly welded.
(3) The insulating strength of the filled filler is low, causing breakdown.
(4) Frequent twisting, hard folding or heavy pressure can damage the insulation layer and cause breakdown.
(5) Corroded by gasoline and transformer oil, rubber swells, and insulation is reduced.
In view of the reasons for the damage of the above high-voltage cables, we will introduce some matters that should be paid attention to when repairing the high-voltage cables and the methods to prevent further damage in the future.