Maintenance of high voltage cables of X-ray machine parts
The high-voltage cable of the X-ray machine is often twisted during use, and it is easy to be broken down and damaged, and it is difficult to master the repair. Then how to maintain the high-voltage cable in the process of using the x-ray machine, let us find out together.
1. The reason why the high voltage cable is damaged
(1) Long-term moisture or long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays will cause the rubber to age, and the dielectric strength will decrease, resulting in breakdown.
(2) The quality of the high-voltage cable is poor, the thickness of the rubber layer and the surrounding of the core wire is uneven, the cutting is accidentally damaged during assembly, the rubber is scalded during welding, the incomplete cleaning of the surface causes discharge, and the welding of the core wire and the plug is poor.
(3) The dielectric strength of the injected filler is low, causing breakdown.
(4) Frequent twisting, hard folding or heavy pressure will damage the cracks of the insulating layer and cause breakdown.
(5) There is no surge resistance or damage to the surge resistance, and the high-voltage cable of the self-rectifying X-ray machine is easy to break down.
(6) The rectifier tube leaks, and the leakage is short-circuited and broken down.
(7) It is corroded by gasoline and transformer oil, rubber expands, and the insulation degree is reduced and breakdown. In view of the above reasons for the damage of high-voltage cables, the following introduces some matters that should be paid attention to when repairing high-voltage cables and methods to prevent further damage in the future.
2. Maintenance and maintenance
(1) For high-voltage cables that have been used for a long time, the root of the cable plug socket is bent due to aging and the quality of the cable. Therefore, the breakdown parts often occur in those places where the force is bent. During maintenance, it can be installed in the plug socket. The upper end is covered with a steel sleeve, which can reduce the breakdown damage caused by the bending of the root of the cable.
(2) The insulating rubber layer and the inner wall of the cable plug should be clean and free of any dirt, and the possible moisture should be blown off with an electric blower, and then welded.
(3) Avoid using high temperature fillers to cause damage and deformation of insulating rubber or plastics.
(4) Improve the insulating filler in the high-voltage cable plug. After years of trial, it is best to use 75% rosin with good transparency and 25% high-quality transformer oil. After heating and mixing, the filler effect is better.
(7) Avoid hard folding and heavy pressure of high-voltage cables. When suspending high-voltage cables, use a curved ring-shaped groove hanger. Do not hang them directly on hooks or hang them by bundling.
We Weifang Newheek Electronic Technology Equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of X-ray machines and accessories. The high-voltage cables produced are of reliable quality. Welcome to consult.