Reasons for the damage of the cable head of the high-voltage cable of the X-ray machine
(1) Long-term exposure to damp or long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays will cause aging and reduce the insulation strength to cause breakdown.
(2) Poor quality, uneven thickness of the rubber layer and the core wire, accidental cutting damage during assembly, rubber burns during welding, incomplete cleaning of the surface, and poor welding of the core wire and plug.
(3) The insulating strength of the filled filler is low, causing breakdown.
(4) Frequent twisting, hard folding or heavy pressure can damage the insulation layer and cause breakdown.
(5) There is no surge resistance or damage to the surge resistance, and the high-voltage cable of the self-rectifying X-ray machine is easy to break down.
(6) The rectifier tube is leaking, and the leakage is short-circuited and breakdown.
(7) Corroded by gasoline and transformer oil, rubber swells, and insulation decreases. In view of the reasons for the damage of the above high-voltage cables,
Under normal circumstances, once the cable head of the high-voltage cable breaks down, repair is not recommended, because the repair is very troublesome and costly, and the effect is not as good as before. It is recommended to directly replace a new set of high-voltage cables and plugs.