The cause of the damage to the 6m 75kvdc high voltage cable
The 6m 75kvdc high voltage cable in use is easy to be broken down and damaged, and the repair is also difficult to master. Newheek is a design and manufacturing expert for the medical 6m 75kvdc high voltage cable and high voltage connector. Our 6m 75kvdc high voltage cable is suitable for all medical devices.
In response, Newheek summarized the reasons why some 6m 75kvdc high voltage cable was damaged:
(1) due to long-term dampness or ultraviolet irradiation, rubber aging and lower insulation strength, resulting in breakdown.
(2) poor quality of 6m 75kvdc high voltage cable; uneven thickness around the rubber layer and core wire; careless damage during assembly; burns of rubber during welding; discharge caused by incomplete cleaning surface; poor welding of core wire and plug.
(3) low insulation strength of filling agent for perfusion, resulting in breakdown.
(4) it is often twisted, hard folded or stressed to break the insulation layer.
(5) no sudden wave resistance or sudden wave resistance damage, as well as self-rectifying X-ray machine high-voltage cable easy to breakdown
(6) the rectifying tube is leaky with air and electric leakage short circuit and breakdown.
(7) corroded by gasoline and transformer oil, expanded rubber and reduced insulation breakdown
The Newheek 6m 75kvdc high voltage cable is divided into 75KV and 90KV, and the length is divided into 5m,6m,7m,8m and 9m.
Our 6m 75kvdc high voltage cable can meet your different purchasing needs.