Compared with the previous overhead lines, direct buried cables have many advantages such as high reliability of power supply, wiring is not affected by the ground and space buildings, it is beneficial to beautify the city and optimize the layout of factories and mines, and has been widely promoted and applied. Today, let’s take a look at the precautions for installing high-voltage power cables.
【Precautions for installation of high voltage power cables】
1. A distance of 2m should be kept between the cable and the heat pipe when it is installed in parallel, and 0.5m should be kept when crossing.
2. When the cable is installed parallel or crossed with other pipes, a distance of 0.5m should be kept.
3. When the cable is directly buried, the depth of 1-35kV cable direct burial should not be less than 0.7m.
4. When cables of 10kV and below are installed in parallel, the mutual clear distance shall not be less than 0.1m, for 10-35kV cables shall not be less than 0.25m, and the distance shall not be less than 0.5m when crossing.
5. The minimum bending radius of the cable, the multi-core cable shall not be lower than 15D, and the single-core cable shall not be lower than 20D (D is the outer diameter of the cable).
6. The cable end must be waterproof and corroded by other corrosive materials to prevent breakdown caused by aging of the insulating layer due to water trees.
Precautions for installation of medical cables:
1. A distance of 0.5m should be maintained between medical cables and other pipelines when they are installed in parallel or across them. When medical cables are directly buried, the depth of direct burial of 1-35kV cables should not be less than 0.7m. When 10kV and below medical cables are installed in parallel, the mutual clear distance is not less than 0.1m, and for 10-35kV, it is not less than 0.25m, and the distance when crossing is not less than 0.5m.
2. The minimum bending radius of medical cables, multi-core cables shall not be less than 15D, single-core cables shall not be less than 20D (D is the outer diameter of the cable), and cable joints of 6kv and above.
3. The ends of medical cables must be waterproof and corroded by other corrosive materials to prevent breakdown caused by aging of the insulating layer caused by water trees.
4. Cranes or forklifts must be used for loading and unloading of medical cables. Flat transportation and flat laying are prohibited. When installing large cables, a cable car must be used to prevent the cables from being damaged by external forces or scratching the insulation layer due to manual dragging. If it cannot be laid in time for some reason, it should be stored in a dry place to prevent sunlight exposure and water ingress at the cable end.
The above is the introduction of the precautions for the installation of medical cables, contact number: +86 18953613955.