The day before yesterday, a customer from Xiangyang called our company and wanted to understand the performance indicators of the high-voltage cable. I recorded some basic information about the company’s customers and sent it to him via WeChat, as follows:
High-voltage cables are divided into 75KV and 90KV optical machines according to the voltage. Generally, 75KV high-voltage cables are suitable for 125KV X-ray machines, and 90KV high-voltage cables are suitable for 150KV X-ray machines.
The high-voltage cable is one of the important components of the X-ray machine. The performance indicators of the high-voltage connector include the following:
1. Contact resistance: The contact resistance of each contact pair of the plug and socket should be no more than 0.001Ω.
2. DC withstand voltage: 94kV (peak) pulsating DC voltage is applied between the three-core cable plug and socket contact pair and ground for 15 minutes without breakdown.
3. Pull-out force: The pull-out force after the plug and socket are inserted should not be less than 30N but not greater than 100N.
1) When the plug and socket are not energized, the service life of not less than 1000 plugs should be guaranteed;
2) The three-core high-voltage cable and socket are under the conditions of 70kV (peak), 50Hz AC voltage, and oil temperature of 100 ° C, and there is no breakdown phenomenon after being energized for 200h.
Newheek high-voltage cable is divided into different lengths, and the length can also be customized according to customer needs.